Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DragonHeart
DragonHeart
Admin
Admin
Fairy XP : 15958
https://winxbelieve.forumotion.com

Welcome back announcement! Empty Welcome back announcement!

Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:36 am
Hello everyone!

I would like to welcome everyone back to the forum!
I am bringing this forum back with a whole new look, new rules, new guidelines, new everything!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask or suggest anything for the new look of the forum. All ideas are welcome!

One of the edits you might have noticed is the little blue message icon at the right-hand bottom of the page. Like this --> Welcome back announcement! Captur19
This is a new feature we are trying out. It can do a number of things. If you click on it, you will be given a short version of the index of this site. You can click on one of the categories and keep going until you reach a topic and you can post messages on those topics without having to leave the page you are currently on.
It is also very customizable so you can change the color of it, the size, turn sound on and off, plus more.
We hope that you like this feature. If you have any complaints or wish to have it removed, please inform me.
More updates are coming so stay tuned for more!

The staff hopes that you all enjoy the new look and what is coming for the forum.

- The Staff Team
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum