Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MusaFan
MusaFan
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Fairy XP : 15774

Rubix club: A Brand New Bginin Empty Rubix club: A Brand New Bginin

Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:39 pm
One day a girl named Sunny was going to school when she was getting a phone call from her mom she awnsered the call asking her mom why she was calling her mom replied through the phone "Did you finish your homework and your art assighnment" then Sunny remembered that she didnt finish both of those things then ended the phone call she then saw the school doors she went into her school looking very dissapointed then her freind Cj asked her something very important "Do you like this school and us" Sunny didnt know what to say so she replied "I do" then Sunny saw her crush Jake a few hours later but then remembered there was only a minute of school left then the bell ringed all the students ran out of school but Sunny went outside slowly then saw a tree to go under a few minutes away so she sat under the tree she looked behind her Sunny then saw a girl who looked like a fairy fighting a witch the girl was furious that the witch kidnapped her Mother and Father she then shouted at the witch "You will NEVER get away with this" the witch laughed and said "I already have" then the girl kept getting angryer and angryer then Sunny went into action yelling "Stop leave her alone" then the witch hit Sunny with a spell knocking Sunny down Sunny coughed then put her hand infront of her then a bright light hit the witch making the witch angry so the witch used her magic to levitate Sunny then Sunny got so angry she yelled "You are just a illusion" then the witch dissapeared then Sunny fell to the ground the girl said to Sunny "Wow your powerful haha anyways im Daisy fairy of Daisies" then Daisy fainted Sunny got up and took Daisy to her house she told her Mom and Dad about the whole thing but her Mom didnt believe her and said "Honey you must have just been seeing things maybe she was just getting beat up by a boy" but Sunny knew it was real "it was real you have to believe me!" then Daisy woke up then said "I over heard a speaking of me not being magical" then Sunnys dad said "I think your magical but my wife over here dosent" then Sunny thought of how she got her powers she then asked Daisy a question "Where did you learn about your powers" then Daisy replied "Alfea of course I can take you there if you want" the Sunny replied "Awesome I realy want to go" then Daisy went upstairs then Sunny followed Daisy then asked "How do we get there" then Daisy replied "Magic of course" Daisy then created the portal to Alfea then Daisy and Sunny went through the portal Sunny gasped at how buetifal it was she wanted to go inside  and so she did she saw Ms.Grizelda standing by the doors then Daisy told Sunny about Grizelda and how rude she is then Sunny asked Grizelda if she could come in Grizelda asked if she had a cirtifacute to enter the school then Sunny panicked then made a real one with her magic then said "Im just sighning up" then Grizelda let Sunny in then Daisy ran to Grizelda saying "im a student here im going in now" then Ms.Faragonda gave her wonderful speech to everyone then Sunny went to her dorm when she saw who was in the dorm she was excited then Daisy barged in with a giggle saying "Haha sorry about my barge in" then Sunny laughed then said "Daisy look we share this room together" then one of the girls in that dorm named Penny she said "Hey hey im Penny im the fairy of pennies" then she made a penny appear then gave Sunny the penny the other girls arrived a while later. NOTE: This was made when I was 8!
DragonHeart
DragonHeart
Admin
Admin
Fairy XP : 15883
https://winxbelieve.forumotion.com

Rubix club: A Brand New Bginin Empty Re: Rubix club: A Brand New Bginin

Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:10 pm
Wow Very good story, You are very talented. I love your stories. Keep making them.
MusaFan
MusaFan
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy

Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:11 pm
Aww thanks Ash *Hugs Ashley*
DragonHeart
DragonHeart
Admin
Admin

Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:13 pm
No problem.

Last edited by Magicalwinx on Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
MusaFan
MusaFan
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy

Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:16 pm
The next part will hopefully come tomarrow (Even though these are pre-made lol)
DragonHeart
DragonHeart
Admin
Admin

Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:22 pm
Okay sounds good. Can't wait to read them.
MusaFan
MusaFan
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy

Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:09 am
The time for class has arrived the girls got ready then went to transformation class Proffeser WizGix was about to begin but of course the girls got there before he could Proffeser WizGix said "Everyone welcome to transformation class here you will learn about your transformations and much more about your transformations now lets begin with Charmix the way you earn Charmix is by overcoming your fears so everyone tell me your fears and il summon them if you overcome your fear then you earn Charmix but if you dont you dont earn Charmix understand" everyone said "Yes WizzyGizzy" Sunny laughed along with Daisy and Penny then Harmona came in saying "Sorry im late wait what is everyone laughing at" then Opna awnsered Harmona's question "Were laughing at Proffeser WiZGiz's new name hahah" then the bell rang and it was time for History pf magix class Daphne was there saying "Ok everyone that was history of magix class now go ahead and go find Miss Varda" Daisy knew exactly were Miss Varda's class was we all ran to Miss Varda's class. Miss Varda saw everyone and gave everyone hugs she gave Sunny a gift then they all got to work Sunny asked Miss Varda if she could open the gift now Miss Varda said "Of course Sunny" it was a note saying "Hello daughter we never got to meet cause of the same reason Domino was attacked please save us from the oblivion you are the chosen one. To save us listen carefully to your teachers there hiding things when they talk" Sunny gasped she asked Miss Varda if she could be escused Miss Varda said "Of course go now if you want" Sunny went to her dorm focusing on the words Miss Varda had said "Wow am I the heir to a throne somewhere in the Magic dimension?" Sunny said suprised Daisy ran to her dorm angrily and yelled at Sunny "WHY DID YOU LEVE HUH!" then Sunny said as politely as she could "Cause I was focusing on what Miss Varda was saying cause the gift I got was from my mom.." Daisy said "Oh...." then Sunny read the note again. So how did you like it cause I bet you loved it aswell as I loved doing it!
DragonHeart
DragonHeart
Admin
Admin

Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:32 am
I loved it. I liked the twist. Keep doing it. More, more, more.
MusaFan
MusaFan
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy

Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:56 pm
Haha Ashley I wonder how you can read the long parts
DragonHeart
DragonHeart
Admin
Admin

Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:03 pm
I do not know. I just read it like I would read a book and I really liked it so yeah.
MusaFan
MusaFan
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy

Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:37 pm
*Gives Ashley the most biggest hug ever* Did you check your rp on your first forum things got epic there ph and also wait until tomarrow for the next part!
DragonHeart
DragonHeart
Admin
Admin

Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:44 pm
I have not checked it out in a while. Sorry. I have been busy, very busy but I will read what went on soon. Can't wait for the next part.
MusaFan
MusaFan
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy

Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:56 pm
I will give you a hint by pming you and dont worry just dont worry about this for a day xD
DragonHeart
DragonHeart
Admin
Admin

Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:57 pm
Okay
MusaFan
MusaFan
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy

Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:16 pm
Sorry I haven't been updating being grounded means less time to type up a new part\chapter
DragonHeart
DragonHeart
Admin
Admin

Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:10 pm
That is okay. I posted another part to my story. You should check it out.
MusaFan
MusaFan
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy

Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am
Chapter 3 THE SUN IS SURROUNDED BY SADNESS: I will upload/send it in later but this might be a bit of a sad chapter it talks about Sunny and her past
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum