Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DragonHeart
DragonHeart
Admin
Admin
Fairy XP : 15958
https://winxbelieve.forumotion.com

Staff and Positions Empty Staff and Positions

Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:36 pm
Staff and Positions Winx_c12
Hello!
So, you wanna work for us? Well, there are plenty of jobs you can apply for. The completed list is below.

STAFF
Staff and Positions Winx_c10
Administrating Team!
The Administrators run the forum to make sure everything goes as planned with no problems and no errors. They are occupied by the Moderating team. Being an Admin means you can play with the roots of the forum and help it grow.

***This comes with the Administrating rank***

Apply!

To apply you have to:
~ Be very active (at least once a week, more would be great!)
~ Speak English very well
~ Have at least 100 posts on the site
~ Be able to work with others
~ Not have any warnings on your record plus good behavior

Moderating Team!
Staff and Positions Winx_c11
The Moderators help the admins by making sure everything is in order as it should be. Being a Moderator means you can help the Admins organize and run the forum to make it all go smooth.
***Being a Moderator also includes being the Roleplay Moderator. Making sure the Roleplay section has no problems and that all is well in that section!***

Apply!
The requirements for this job is almost the same as the Admin position.
~ No warnings - Good behavior
~ At least 100 posts
~ Very good English and Grammar
~ Be very active (at least hang around here for once a week)

***This comes with the Moderating rank***

Positions
***Ranks are not available for these positions yet***

NP Character Position
- This position allows you to become one of the NP Characters in the roleplay. NP stands of Non-Playable, which is basically the regular characters from the original series or made up characters by the Admin and Moderator team. You will be given a character or two and you will have the responsibility of posting in the roleplay for that character when it is their time. You must post with good English and Grammar.

Magazine helper!!!
Admins and Moderators also have this job but we are also offering it as a position for anyone that would like to help out with ideas or that want to put their creativity to the test.
The only requirement for this one that is you would have to be able to create and design pictures and have had past experience with picture designing. You must know how to: Layer, blend, do text, color, backgrounds, overlaying, and fonts.

If you want to be apart of one of these positions or jobs, PM me and we will talk about the opportunities together. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, I am here to help you.
Also, these positions will be an act of a real job in life.
At the end of the month, you will get a certain amount of fairy XP that you can use in the store or to deduct any warnings on your record, etc.
If you chose not to get paid with these options, you can alert me and you can just take part without payment.

Just let me know which position you want to take part in and I will work with you on that.
Thank you!

~ MysticFlame
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum